Saturday, April 11, 2009

Brooks and Cash Birthday Party

Brooks turned 3 and Cash turned 1. Matthew and Heather threw them a combined birthday party on Sat. It was freezing but the kids didn't seem to mind. They had fun playing. I had Camille wrapped up tight in her blanket.


Mac brought heaters to try to keep everyone warm




Zach got to come by for a second. He is almost done with tax season. It will be over on Wed. I will get my husband back. Yea!!!


Mac cooked hamburgers and hot dogs for everyone










Brooks got a sandbox. Keep the cats away














Brooks loved his Noah's ark cake. Matthew had to light the candles a couple of times. The wind kept blowing them out.


















2 comments:

Heather B Mc said...

Ohhh I need to get your pics. I do not even have any of Brooks blowing his candles out bc I was videoing. Thanks for coming and enduring the cold.

Natalie said...

I'm about to give up on you & your blog. maybe if you hold out a little longer you can just pretend that this post is for Brooks' 4th and Cash's 2nd B-days!! :0)