Sunday, February 8, 2009

Camille's first visit to see Reed

Zach, Camille and I went to see Reed today. He looks great. So this was the first time I got to hold Reed. After I figured out where to put my hands for all the wires, it had probably been only a minute since I had picked him up and sat down when all of the sudden, I heard a huge explosion come from Reed. I then right away felt something hot and wet on my leg. I turned to Keeley and said "I think he pooped on me" she said " No you are just probably feeling it through the diaper" I said " Well look and see. I think its coming out." Sure enough I had poop all on my leg. Keeley later admitted she didn't put the diaper on very tight. That was the end of me holding Reed. Even though he pooped on me, he sure is cute. It was good to get to see him.





















0 comments: