Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I know most will hate me for posting this, but the other day I wanted to see how long Camille would sleep if I didn't wake her up. Finally at 8:30 am I went to get her. Since I'm nursing I couldn't wait any longer. This is how I found her. She went to bed at 10pm slept through the night until the next morning. I am lucky I have a good sleeper.






Camille is trying on a Disney hat. We go to Disney World almost every March with a big group. This year we are not going because my parents decide to go on a cruise to Australia for 2 1/2 weeks. How could they not take this face to meet Mickey? Earl of Sandwich and pineapple ice cream will have to wait till next year.








Camille trying her bumbo for the first. She liked it. She didn't know what to think at first.



























5 comments:

Ashley & Bobby said...

Camille is so cute! Sounds like everything is going great.

Courtney Rogers said...

Camille is precious! I'm so glad she is a good sleeper. It makes the mamas happy too!!!

Tam Tam said...

Camille is a great baby and I am so glad she is sleeping well. But I am not suprised since she has such a great mom and dad.

Lori Willeford said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori Willeford said...

I removed my post! You would think I would know how to work this blogger...I was trying to say that the rest of us do not need to hear how you actually had to wake your sleeping child! :)