Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Zach and I traded date night with Matthew and Heather. They kept Camille on Fri. night and we Kept the boys on Sat. night. We all had a good time. Before Brooks went to bed he told me I had to brush his teeth, read two books, sing a song, say his prayers, and turn on his night light. It was a long list but I think I got it all done. Zach got the easy job. He just put Cash in his crib and he went right to sleep. We will have to do date night again!

Brooks, Camille, and Cash. All Cash wanted to do was touch her




Alice Conger gave Camille this cute little Valentine outfit. Thanks Alice




















































































2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Look at little Zach smiling!! She looks so tiny next to the boys. And she looks tan!

Heather B Mc said...

Brooks is still talking about his little baby cousin Camille that he loves so much. Thanks again for keeping them. Maybe next time we keep Camille she will wake up. I love the pic of her with that huge laughing smile.